Thursday, December 13, 2007

First Birthday Party

Okay - I wasn't going to post tonight, because I need to GO TO BED. I have stayed up way too late the last three nights with Pat out of town. I have gotten a ton of stuff done and there is always more to do, but I am tired. I should never sit down at this computer! ;)

Anyway, as you can see I added a poll to the blog (look to your right) and many of you have voted. What I really need to know is how many out of towners that are voting are actually considering coming to Big D for the Big D?! Everyone is welcome, but we certainly understand that many of you will not be able to make it.

Our plans are pretty simple - a party at our home with some food, drinks, cake with some good friends and family! Please post a comment or send an e-mail with any thoughts - always appreciated.

Alright - I am going to bed now. Dick - I was hoping to make it by 9:30, but you know me! I had post something for you (and Pat) to read when you get up (besides the e-mail(s) I sent).

Love to you all (especially Daddy)! We can't wait for him to get home tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Oh how I wish we could be there to celebrate with you...if there was any possible way to do it we would...but looks like we will probably just have to be there is spirit!!:( Love You! ~Jen

Copenhaver 5 said...

I really wish we lived closer because we would love to be there for the big day, but unfortunately it will not happen. But you will all be in our thoughts that day!
Love
Barb

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about bringing the girls down and maybe we can convince Grandma to ride along. Any chance that you'd consider the weekend before as we are all off for MLK day.

Regan