See Hadley thinking about checking out the little tree.....(yes her brother is right on her heels)
See Hadley actually touching and checking out the little tree....
Now who do you think really knocked it over?!?!?He is fast, but in this case - she was faster at getting out of the frame before Mommy could snap the shot! This was on Monday afternoon.
Sean loves the dancing Santa who is also face down.
Told you there was so much more to tell you. Let's hope I can remember it all.
Saturday morning Daddy made us french toast for breakfast and they LOVED it (so does Mommy). They ate TWO pieces (or one each basically).
The Saturday night we went out to have Mexican. Sean and Hadley sat in restaurant high chairs like big kids (not Sean's first time - but, might have been Hadley's). We ordered Veggie Quesadillas and a combo platter with several things on it for all of us to share. They tried tomatoes, guacamole, the quesadillas (w/zucchini, spinach, squash & more ?? - only the zucchini was new to them), corn tortilla's, rice (one piece or two might of slipped in with other stuff) and refried beans. I am sure there was something else, but they enjoyed every bit of it. As usual we has several visitors stop at our table to say hello and admire. The floor was a mess with cheerios, mini bagel and puffs - the things I brought to distract them and tie them over until our food came.
Then on Sunday while Daddy worked at home (system conversion) I took them to Dylan's fifth birthday party. It was at Pump It Up. I did not take my camera, but hopefully Kristen will forward over some she took. They both got in one of the bounce houses once each with some other people. Then I took them both once each down a big slide. I was told Sean had quite a look on his face. Hadley was just Ho Hum, but she sure was kicking her legs like she was happy after we got up.
Also, don't think I ever blogged about our feeding schedule change. Thanksgiving day we decided to feed them breakfast - food instead of a bottle when they first got up and save the 6 oz. bottle for more like 9 or 10 ish (nap time maybe), so that hopefully they could hold out to have a little later lunch with the rest of us. They then had a bottle after lunch (about 2ish for naptime). Dinner and then as always it seems like a dinner bottle was crazy because moments later it's bed time and time for another bottle - so we only had THREE bottles that day.
It worked just fine and we are still doing it. Several days last week I was able to introduce the sippy cup again and Hadley especially has no problem drinking her afternoon bottle from a cup instead of a bottle, so we are almost down to TWO bottles instead of one. Now I know some of you think we are not feeding them enough, but I am telling you they can eat and eat and eat! We think Hadley has a hollow leg we can't see (or she is working on getting her Keenen thighs up to par). Sean is getting taller and taller as his reach continues to grow! I have also started using the size 4 diapers for him!
I can usually tell when they have had enough. Granted we are getting good at adjusting our schedule to whatever works for us and our day, but they aren't missing out on any calories! If anything Mommy needs to start planning real meals and cooking more for four!
Looking forward to Christmas and so many more food opportunities!! Keep checking back. I have a few more things to tell you about before the Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment