Thursday, November 8, 2007
MRI has been scheduled
I called them today to get the ball rolling. We are scheduled for next Tuesday, the 13th at 1 pm. She has be there by 11 am. I am anxious to hear the eating and drinking schedule for a 9 month old before an MRI. I should have that info tomorrow and the pediatric anesthesiologist should be calling us on Monday as well. During our daily walk today Sally offered to watch Sean. I had planned to try to find someone to leave him home with, so I was trilled she offered. That will make things easier on us. Thanks so much for all the comments, e-mails and especially the prayers. We do appreciate them all and keep them coming. She is strong - that how she got here. She is one of many precious gifts from God. The picture I added to Tuesday's post (thanks to Melissa for capturing it) is the perfect example of her "look" due to her disorder. We will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment