Thanks for the good comments and questions. I have used Tide Detergent and Downy &/or Bounce fabric softener's almost my entire life, so no changes there. As of last week I now wash all towels and washrags together in HOT water. I have also purchased two containers of disposable disinfecting wipes to wipe down surfaces - excellent idea. However, I think my Mom hit the nail on the head - we have had so much more rain this year and with all the humidity it makes it so much worse. And to top it off - I have been home more/every day and washing way more dishes and cooking more than any other time in my life to notice it more as well! It's still 90 degrees every day, but it has not been as bad lately as it had been. Can't stand it when my hands smell after using a washrag!
thanks again for reading and empathizing! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment