Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Six Month Portraits









Here are some of the Portraits from Sean and Hadley's six month sitting. These were taken by Growing Family Portraits. They are a division of the same company that take the newborn pictures in the hospital (yeah- the terrible ones). The photographer comes to your home and we had a free 8x10 coming from the hospital package I bought. They turned out pretty good. The photographer had more patience than I had, so he got some good ones. I will get some copies in the mail this week. However, we had another session last Sunday with Melissa in Parsons - so, some of you may not get pictures until we see that session as I know she got some good ones (better ones) as well. Thanks to her for taking time for us - we certainly appreciate it. Will post more about our weekend later. Just got the pics today and had a few minutes to post.

5 comments:

Peg said...

Great Pics! I can't wait to see the rest! Only about 2 1/2 months until Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! Cant believe how fast they are growing! Cant wait to see you all at Thanksgiving

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Awwwww....totally sweet are they. I've started working on the ones from this weekend for you (had to push a few clients back...but I'm sure they won't mind! LOL!) Can't wait to share what we got!!

P.S....I miss them already. :( They are the sweetest babies ever. I wish we could see them all the time.

Love you,
~M

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! Can't wait to see the rest. Sean and Hadley are both adorable!!
Emily Adler

Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! They sure have come a long way! These photos really capture some character and personality! they are so precious! -Maureen Murphy