


Today was the first day we have split the babies. Mommy went to donate blood in the morning then after lunch Hadley went with Mommy and Stephanie to Dylan's first soccer game. After his game we went by The Colony Library to see Stephanie's parents. They are published authors/illistrators and were selling and signing books. I had read only the first chapter of the latest - The Dearly Departed, but wanted to read the rest of it! To learn more check out http://www.betsyhaynes.net/. After that we went to a Pampered Chef Open House at Delia's. Hadley of course was wonderful the entire time. She was out with the girls (Toni and Kristen too) from 1:15 to 5pm!
Sean was asleep when it was time to leave and Daddy had some work to do, so that is why they stayed home from the game and the library trip. They played football, watched football and just enjoyed some daddy/son time together. We both found that having one baby is a breeze and we look forward to many more of these types of days! But, we will alternate from time to time also. I think Daddy took some pictures - again I need to check the camera.
Sean was asleep when it was time to leave and Daddy had some work to do, so that is why they stayed home from the game and the library trip. They played football, watched football and just enjoyed some daddy/son time together. We both found that having one baby is a breeze and we look forward to many more of these types of days! But, we will alternate from time to time also. I think Daddy took some pictures - again I need to check the camera.
2 comments:
Good for you for starting this already. It's good for you and the kiddos to have a little one on one time!! Love you, J
Sean and Hadley are so cute. I'm not sure why Sean is holding a football with that college logo on!
Post a Comment