Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Look at the big boy sitting up!

Look at me - I am sitting all by myself. Every day Sean has gotten to where he sits up better and longer by himself. You can now walk out of the room and come back minutes later and he is still sitting up and reaching for toys. He loves his remote and his football. Forgot to mention in the last post - Jordan really liked his football too! Her Daddy needs to get her one!

Hadley is showing more interest in wanting to be up. We work on sitting up every day. She will get there soon and when she does I will post her pictures.

The first two were taken on Friday, Sept. 14th. The one in red was taken Tuesday, Sept. 18th (Happy 20th Birthday, Cousin Ricky).

3 comments:

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Seriously a cutie!!

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Go Sean...such a big boy!! I loved seeing him in the striped outfit...I remember my little Sam all to well in that one!! :) Love to you all! ~J

Peg said...

Wow! Look at that big boy! I'm sure Hadley will soon follow. (hugs and kisses to them both!)