Monday, September 24, 2007

EIGHT MONTHS OLD - September 24, 2007

I have some pictures to post, but my e-mail assistant is not working tonight for some reason and our resident IT guy is traveling (as you may have read on Barb's blog). So, much to say and so little time to say it! Just this morning Sean figured out how to move himself from a tummy/crawling position to sitting up! I also found out how to get him to scoot around the family room - put an unopened can of soda down and he will get it and chase it around. Thank goodness I found that out with an unopened can - I am sure he would do the same with an OPEN one! As you can see in the post below Hadley is showing more interest in sitting up, but she is also rolling over and over more. They are just so fun and getting so big. As I said so much to say, but I MUST get to bed as they will arise early and I am home alone. They/we were up at 6:30 am today. So, check back soon for more info and pictures!

No comments: