
Sean has been kicking his hands and legs while on his belly trying hard to get somewhere for some time now. In the last week he has begun to pull his knees up under him - finally getting them under and his hands down at the same time. In the last five or six days he has begun rocking up on all fours! He is so close every day we think this is going to be the day. He can spend quite a while on his belly - legs out, legs under, rocking and repeating and then gets frustrated he is not getting anywhere and lets you know he wants to sit up. Wednesday night he fell forward while sitting up and actually pushed himself back up

again for the first time. I am certain he has taken a few "steps" crawling from time to time. I have seen one or two and he can get around and sometimes I have no idea how. But -
any day now we will have a crawler on our hands. He is still our happy happy boy laughing at anything and everything!
1 comment:
Wahoo...let the baby proofing begin!!
Post a Comment