Since the Forrey's moved to PA in May of 2010 the Freedenberg's took over hosting.Here are the Hot TaMama's - Erin, Hilary, Roz, Erynn/Me, Karen and Heather.

Here are Will, Mark, Pat, Saul, Aaron and Shane.
After putting together an album for the Forrey's I discovered that we don't take shots of the Dad's much, so we are trying to do better now. If you switch Will & Shane then go backwards you can figure out who goes with who (maybe?)
And the kiddos!Trevor, Jordan, Reese, Adam, Sean, Ben, Kate, Sarah, Scarlett, Hadley, Shawn and Noelle.
I guess Mike and Sally where gone when we did the adult pictures!

In the driveway patiently waiting to head out Trick or Treating.
The big deal this year was who was going to ring the door bell!!!
The bride (like many real brides) had to take off her heels to be more comfortable.Her Dad took a turn with her veil (hand made by me - yes, maybe I already told you this, but still patting myself on the back for that one)!! lol

The 'scariest' dragon on the block!
They don't get any cuter than this!
Some neighbors - I loved their costumes especially knowing they were a hot costume this year and that my sister, Gentry and Al were sporting the same ones!
And of course Mike's Annual sit on the porch and see who I can scare!
He again was nice and did not scare S&H. They knew it was him and actually went up to get some candy.

And here he is doing what he loves most - scaring the big kids!
I hope get the rest of October posted, then finish out the year, so I can finally move into 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment