Okay so it's been months and I am way behind, but finally here are some updates to the blog!!We had a busy day and weekend June 12th! Along with Daddy out of town and the dance rehearsal & recital we had our neighborhood block party.
As you may know I am very involved with the HOA (Homeowners Association), so I had Mom & Dave come in town for the weekend to help me out with the kids.
Here is Dave getting them ready for the bike parade.
As you can see little man was interested in trying it out (yes, he is the littlest guy in the middle).
Check out this face - what more can I say?
He loved it!!

And well look - he was good too!Just ask the five or so men he knocked into the water and some more than once!

She is standing back there 'in case', but he did not need her help!
And then here is our bathing beauty!
This was taken by a professional photog.
I have been told I should get her into modeling?!
Enjoy and check back.....I hope to at least get the rest of June posted soon and quickly! Sorry, but it's been well ......life around here. All is great - just living every day to it's fullest!
1 comment:
Yay! You're back!
Post a Comment