Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the latest craze

It's summer time and we spend each week finding things to do to entertain us and keep busy.

We are three and almost a half and yes, the three's are worse than the two's (at least from our current prospective)!

We went to the mall one late afternoon to kill time and stay out of the heat while Daddy was out of town on business.

We (I should say they as I did know about them) had just a day or two before been introduced to Silly Banz.




So, we picked up a pack of them for each child.

Hadley got a girly pack with boots, lipstick, lips, a diamond ring...you get the picture.

Sean got a sports pack with footballs, baseball hats, basketball jerseys and mega phones. He keeps asking me what the mega phone is and like a man says that is not a sport.


He and I were playing I was trying to get a shot of his hands, but I loved the face!

We have broke some, lost some, traded some, gained more and like everything else lost interest until we see someone else with them!

No comments: