Friday, February 12, 2010

Hadley's bumps

Might be hard to see in pictures, but Hadley has some "bumps" over her right eye. They have been there for several months and are multiplying.

So, I called the dr and asked if I should take her to a dermatologist and of course they had us come in first to collect our co pay - just to say yes, you should!




These were taken on 1/11 and the next day we went to see the derm.
She has these and two more on her left leg.




They are warts and I was told they are a "virus" and she could have gotten them anywhere?! Interesting huh?

They put "beetle juice" on her legs and gave us samples of a cream to put on her eyes.

We went back on Tues., 2/9 and her legs are healing fine and doing well. So, we decided to try the juice on some of the eye spots.

She had a band aid over her some of her eye bumps all day Wednesday, but I didn't get a picture of it.

They also appear to be getting better, so hopefully they will be gone soon.

Here she is with her favorite hair style (she got the idea from her cousin, Isabelle) and eating some of Grammy's awesome candy!

No comments: