Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dress up shoes

After school one day in early December Hadley wanted to wear a pair of flip flops that I bought for her on clearance in a larger size. They are the same ones that she wore of her cousin Beth & Julia's non stop when she was around them.

She calls them her dress up shoes.

So, then of course she wanted a dress to go with them. This was before Christmas so she did not have any dress up outfits yet.

I just went to her closet and found something in a larger size.

However, over that thick sweater - it was NOT easy to get on and off! lol

Then in true form Sean wanted some dress up shoes. So, I checked his closet and found these tennis shoes that are a little too big still.

But they LIGHT UP! He thought they were the best! Here they are putting on a little show for the camera!

Once I decided this would be a blog item - I had to get a close up of the shoes (yes, she has socks on - it was cold out).

I was hoping to snap the picture while his were lit up. Hadley is grabbing his leg to help him/me slam it down to make it light! lol

No comments: