Since we were not going to be home on Christmas Eve we had our family Christmas and dinner on Thursday, the 18th.
After dinner we opened our presents.
Here is Hadley opening her first gift.
and Sean opening his......
With their Christmas Ornaments. Snow White and CARS! Two of their favorites!
Another gift from Mom & Dad ....
Dora Explorer Backpack and a Diego Rescue Pack.
Hadley got a chest of dress up clothes from her brother and she could not have been more excited!
Just what she has been asking for.
Only moments and she was Snow White!
And then in a few she
Just love his smile.....he is so happy to be a princess! lol
Here is Mommy's new gift!
I used Grammy's at Thanksgiving and thought it was great!
Of course (as I stated when I opened it) Pat got to use it first! Oh well - it will come in handy when I am baking birthday cakes next week!
On Friday, the 18th before we left town we cleaned out bedrooms and toys and hauled a load to be donated. Had to make room for all the new stuff we would be bringing home!
The kids were very helpful and great about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment