Here they are lining up on stage.Gavin, Andrew, Hadley, Sean and Paige (5 out of 8) with Ms. Allison and chapel leader Ms. Michelle.
Too bad Sean's best bud Magni was out sick.
Here is Sean clapping for himself or his sister!
They had been practicing at home, so I knew the knew the songs well (too bad Hadley's cough got in the way). We all know Hadley loves to perform and Sean loves to watch himself.
As you can tell I am farther away than Daddy was with the video camera. But, one thing we did not record on video was Sean saying Hi Daddy Hi Daddy Hi Daddy when he realized he was there in front with the video camera. I thought that was a riot!
And afterwards back in their class waiting for the other classes to finish singing. Here they are with their teacher Ms. Allison. She has been a full time sub for weeks now since Ms. Jennifer was put on bedrest to have her baby girl, but it could happen any time and then she might be back next year?!
No comments:
Post a Comment