Sunday, November 15, 2009

Slow Picture Month

Hard to believe that November is half over already or that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away.

Not sure what we have been up to, but we have been busy and when I go look at pictures to see what we have been up to - I only found four!

So, that can only mean ONE thing - I keep forgetting to take my camera!

Here is our fashionista in Mommy's boots. I was afraid she was going to break an ankle, but she didn't care (yes, they are on the wrong feet).

Later that same day (11/3) she and her, Bubby decided to play in their hats and gloves.

As you can see we decided Hadley needed a new hat in case it snows on us in PA or MO/KS over the holidays.

Because as you can also see - the weather is BEAUTIFUL and we have not even needed jackets let alone hats and gloves.

Oh- so, maybe that is what we have been doing..... playing outside EVERY DAY!

Here are Reese and Noelle getting along very nicely in the wagon together! They will both be one in January.

This was 11/11 Veteran's Day playing outside with friends.

Daddy has been gone more than he has been home this month, but we are surviving (barely and thanks to our friends and neighbors who hang out with us or let us come over).

Guess the lack of pictures explains why I have been thinking of asking for a small pocket/purse camera for Christmas........that way I won't be without. hum?? and it travels better!

Dear Santa,

1 comment:

Debbei said...

I know you have been missing Pat as much as I have been missing Ed. The weekends are so long when they are gone. I do remember how hard it is with little ones and not getting a "break" or some help from daddy.