Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daddy's in Costco

Pat is in Kentucky on business this week and Sean told me twice today that Daddy was in Costco! Sounded good to him! I thought it was a riot!

This one is several weeks old, but one night while changing into pj's Sean told me his penis hurt. I laid him down, took off his diaper and checked it out, but didn't find anything. While putting the diaper back on him I noticed Hadley wiggling he way on her back next to him as she says "Mommy, check my "gina" (long I or Vagina drop the va) it hurts."

They call our friend Saul - Mr. Salt, so does that make his wife, Roz Mrs. Pepper?

Today I said "Hadley, I hear Dora on the TV" to get her out of the bathroom bugging me while I was trying to get ready. She comes back in to report - "Mommy, it's Diego. Sean's favorite." As she runs back out to the TV room I hear mumbling to herself "my favorite is Dora!". Then a moment or two later the Diego advertisement was over and Dora did come on and she came back in squealing "Mommy, Dora IS ON!".

I am sure there are many many more, but right now I am tired and can not think. I must write them down. It's never a dull moment as Sean doesn't miss a beat (Mommy, what's a beat?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When our kids were young, Judy and Marty got married. After they went to the wedding with Judy dressed in white and Marty dressed in black, from that day forward they called them "salt and pepper." I can see where your kids get the Salt from Saul, but ours just saw the black and white!!! :-)

Love to you all.
Grammy and Pop