Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day May 10th, 2009

I made Chicken n Noodles for the family at Mom's house on Mother's Day.

Hadley ate every last bite and could not shove them in fast enough - hands and all. She was covered.

The following weekend after we got back to Texas I got to have a Spa day with three wonderful friends/neighbors as our Mother's Day gifts from our hubby's/kids.

We really enjoyed it and can not wait to do it again!


When we got home from KC on Monday, the 11th. Pat's bike was down instead of hanging from the ceiling. It still is and Sean is still fascinated by Daddy's peddle bike.
Here he is in Daddy's helmet.

He thinks he is hot stuff!














Hadley decided to put her baby in the baby carrier one night. This carrier went every where.

It slept next to her bed and the next morning she showed up on our room with it when she woke up. It was cute, but I am glad it only lasted about 15 hours!

She is a good little Mommy!

No comments: