I wasn't sure how it would go being the only adult in the pool and our first time swimming in awhile, but they did great and we had fun!
Here is the big guy going under water.
In the bathtub he does not like to get water on his face, etc. We were worried about how he would be swimming, but so far he loves it again!
No one was willing to jump without holding hands yet, but both were eager to jump even though it was freezing out of the water.
While I took turn individually with each one the big kids played with the other one. Here is Sean with Blake and Carly.
Sean is watching Julia float.
Not sure what Beth is doing, but had to include a picture of her too. We had a great week spending time with cousins. We all got in the hot tub to warm up. Sean was not happy with me when I said we had to leave the pool. But, we had to get a nap in before the big fun started at 4pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment