Monday, April 20, 2009

First time eating pudding by ourselves and other stuff

We usually share pudding, but last week I decided to let them try eating it themselves.

We started out with Mommy spoons, because I had planned to share it (and hopefully get to eat some).

What a ham even while eating pudding with a big spoon!


Hadley has always been great at spooning out every last drop of cereal or yogurt. She did well with the pudding also!

Also, last week Sean was showing off how he can ride his scooter!

What he calls it sounds more like stroller, but boy does he love this scooter. I got it from a friend from church with a bunch of other Sesame Street stuff in January.


It usually is hidden in the back of the garage, but several weeks ago he saw and begged for it until I got it out.

He mastered it pretty quickly.


Here is H watching her Bubby Sean ride the scooter.

Daddy says she is like her Mommy and doesn't want to sweat. She plays out side, but is content with her blanket or baby or sidewalk chalk. Rides a few things/toys, etc.

But, Sean rides every bike one after another over and over.

Not to mention golf, baseball, basketball and anything and every thing else.

Mr. Smartypants got a hold of Mommy's book and sat down to read it.

I thought he looked so cute!


So, of course then Hadley had to have a turn.

However, the book is upside down while she is "reading" it and well, she found my book mark to be more interesting!



In this picture I was trying to get a shot of Hadley watching TV.

We took her to the eye doctor in March and we are to observe her til her next appt in June.

We need to be sure she ALWAYS looks with a left head tilt (or always right or is it both) before we can decide to schedule the procedure to move her focal point or not.



I took this to prove that the Easter Bunny needed to put flip flops in her basket, so I can get mine back!!!

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

Such cute pictures! They are both so busy and adorable :)