Here are a few more pictures that should have been in the last post. I did not take them, so the names I saved them under did not remind me.Adam and Hadley checking out the EGGS!!
And then all of u
s standing around talking and enjoying our first hunt!
Then on Sunday we had an Egg hunt and brunch with the neighborhood gang. We were supposed to go to Mark & Karen's, but unfortunately, Ben was sick and luckily Roz & Saul offered at the last minute to move it to their house!
That's why we all get along so great! We do what it takes to have fun together!
Pat and Saul "hid" the eggs and then the nine kids (Reese stayed inside asleep) went out to find them.Looks like Daddy is stealing Sean's eggs, but after the hunt the day before and a little practicing at home - our kids tore out and were picking them up quickly! We wanted to make sure we only got "our share" and left a few for the others.

Here is Hadley on the hunt and Pat looking on.
I forgot my camera. So, I took pictures for Karen and borrowed these shots from Roz/Saul (thanks).
After Sean and Kate found their eggs they decided it was time to swing!And now we are ALL DONE and heading inside for some wonderful food! I think Sean & Hadley ate over
half the strawberries. I had to tell Sean they were all gone trying to save some for the adults!He wanted me to pick him up and prove to him they were gone! He is a smart kid and does not miss much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment