Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sick babies.....swinging

We ended up at the doctors office on Wednesday, the 18th. Hadley started it all with a fever the Friday before and both were coughing and had runny noses.

By that morning you could hear it in Sean's chest and Mommy & Daddy both had it too.

I was still more concerned about Hadley only to find out she was fine and clear, but Sean had an ear infection in his right ear and was wheezing.

So, the sent us home with a Nebulizer (breathing machine) and two prescriptions.

Here is Sean taking his first one and his sister a little concerned for her best bud - bubby Sean.


On Thursday it was soo nice out and we were going stir crazy, we went out in the back yard to play a bit.

They still love to swing in their "baby" swings.

The doctor said the medicine might make Sean hyper - well it sure did. He was running around like a crazy boy (like normal, but up a notch or two or three at times).


Isn't she cool. Check out those shades! She had left them outside on a previous visit to her swing and we found them sitting in it.

Her shirt says Trouble is Spelled B-R-O-T-H-E-R.




As usual - if you do something with one - you gotta do it with the other. So, here is a swinging shot of "cool" Sean.

His favorite color is Blue! Everything is suppose to be Blue. Always the crayon he wants, ice cream - you name it. BLUE BLUE BLUE! Maybe he should be a Smurf for Halloween! lol

This might be the day that while they were "patiently" (HAHA) waiting at the back door to go out - I hear "Bite Finger", Hadley says - "No Bite Finger". I said "Hadley Did you bite Sean's finger?". She then says "I sorry Bubby Sean". I took that as a YES! I think we need to revise that shirt she is wearing!!

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

Poor babies! I hope they get feeling better quickly. I love that story about the biting...hilarious :)