Hadley has mastered drinking the milk out of her cereal bowl and especially the juice out of her Mandarin orange cups.Didn't say she see wasn't messy - just that she knows how to do it!
Last Wednesday, I was looking for Sean. When it gets quiet you know something might be going on.He goes upstairs by himself a lot and I was sure that was where he was, but I could not hear anything and he did not coming running when I called his name.
But, when he did make it to the top of the stairs he was so proud of the "shoes" on his feet! This kid has a shoe obsession.Later the same day - here he is at the lunch table. Guess this is what happens when you get up before 6 am two days in a row!!!
He just couldn't stay a wake any longer.
Here is little Ms. in her favorite spot.In the chair, watching TV, with her blankie and her baby.
She would watch TV all day long if we would let her.
No comments:
Post a Comment