Friday afternoon I was doing some packing, etc. during nap time and when I went in Sean's room for something this is how I found him sleeping!They are both restless sleepers and move around a lot. No wonder they fall out from time to time. As you can see - their bed is close to the floor!!
I would think that the wood would be uncomfortable!

That evening we had the Murphy's over to celebrate Christmas.
We started this tradition with them the first year we met.
Here is Hadley delivering a gift to Tina.
Or is she opening it for her?! hummm
And Sean delivering one to Tom.I think everyone was very pleased with their gifts. We ordered pizza for dinner. That is what we have for dinner most Friday nights and the night before we travel.
We may be Tom & Tina's Big Brother and Sister, but all the pictures are of these four any more! Tom & Tina now have the job of being a BB & BS to S&H!
Here is Hadley going to town on one of the flutes they received and showing off her UGG boots!!
No comments:
Post a Comment