Friday, December 19, 2008

Bumblebees Christmas Party

Due to inclement weather (what? - yeah, I know) school was canceled on Tuesday. It was to be our last day this calendar year.

So, the church/school let us come in on Thursday morning to have our Christmas party.

The plan was to make picture frame ornaments and put a picture of the class in it. Well, getting that picture was virtually impossible.

We had one home sick. One who wanted to go home and two others who just wanted to do their own thing.
This is the best shot with all seven in the picture. By the time the other Moms got ready with their cameras we gave up. So, I think I might have the only best shot!

They took some cute individual shots too. I did NOT use my camera for those.

Here they are playing with the Fisher Price Little People Nativity Set with their teacher Ms. Ngan. It was her last day as she is expecting #4 and her first boy. Hadley is really going to miss her - Sean too, but I think she and Hadley had a bond.

It was also Mr. T's birthday, so we had a cars cupcake Cake.

Afterward, we had another birthday party at a pizza place, then naps, haircuts, errands - such a busy day. Thank goodness Nishi came over to play and help us out!

We also opened some presents. Then today (Friday) - we had the Murphy's over for dinner and presents (oops - we forgot to make our ornaments this year and I did remember to buy them). Oh well, check back after the holiday to see the pictures from our visit with them.

We are off to the north tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Have a safe and very Merry Christmas!
The Texas Keenen's

No comments: