Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekly Play date - Halloween Style

Every Monday we have a play date scheduled with our Moms group friends. Lately for various reasons we have been short on attendance, but luckily this week we had a pretty good turn out. We were still missing a few, but decided to break out the Halloween crafts! This is the first time we have done something besides - well play!
Hilary is brave taken on her daughter and mine with paint! Braver than I was with just one! They painted paper plate pumpkins!




See Jordan's finished production. Suppose we should have gotten out a green marker or crayon and drawn them a stem/top. Oh well - we are learning.




Here are the cool Ghost footprints before their eyes got added and we cut them out and put them on pretty paper, etc. Great ideas and such fun too!






A pumpkin patch!

And of course we laugh because it seems like it has become snack time more than play time some weeks!


Here we have: Ben, Jordan, Sean, (baby Trevor's head in the bouncy seat), Sheetal & Riya, Kate, Nisha & Saivi and Hadley. No better place than the kitchen floor and everyone is actually looking at the camera!

I am so behind - this is Monday. I still need to post Wednesday, then the parade and party at school today/Thursday and tomorrow will bring a whole new host of things to post about - what a week/month. My camera memory card is like wow - so many pictures in one month!

Oh and Hadley bit her brother for the first time Wednesday. I took a picture, but you can't really see it. Here it is anyway - the small orange spot on the carpet shows up really well! Poor guy was standing and she was sitting and got him in the knee. Luckily I did see it, so I knew what happened and why. She did get put in the naughty spot for giving bubba a booboo. Such fun!

Time for bed as we have a busy busy day tomorrow. Happy Halloween!

No comments: