Here we are - a family shot with some balloons in the back ground.
Hilary, Aaron, Jordan, Trevor (aka; Baby T) and Hilary's Dad, Dale joined us for the evening.
Daddy wanted a picture of him and his son in front of a certain balloon - I'll let you guess/pick which one.
Aaron and Jordan with Pat and Sean. We have a ball playing with Jordan. She is only 17 days younger than us and we are always doing many of the same things. She and Sean are two peas in a pod, but I noticed her and Hadley hitting it off a lot this weekend as well.
See I told you the girls were hitting it off. They gave hugs and love every time we asked, but no matter which way Hilary would be - they would turn the other way so she couldn't get their faces! Sweet girls.
Hadley hanging out with her Daddy's hat on.
It was hot when we first arrived. Much better once the sun went down.
Our kids are not old enough to beg to go into the bounce houses, etc., but did enjoy the launching of the balloons, the corn dogs, nachos and funnel cakes (oh and so did Mommy & Daddy). It very very busy, but we expected it to be. And LOTS of strollers! My goodness.
I believe we would do it again........
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment