Well it is now September and no the shed is still not done, but we did make some progress recently.Here are some shots of it complete with trim and the outside all completed except for the paint.
Part Six - Trim
Front door.
Side view of the window. It does look good all trimmed out.
Today while the kids were sleeping Pat and I painted it. I rolled while he trimmed until we were a little more than 3/4 done and then we switched.Here are a couple shots of him working on the trim when I took a break to take a dip in the pool and drink some water.
Part Seven - Paint.Now we need to paint the trim, clean it out (return every one's tools/toys borrowed to get it done) and move stuff in.

And here is proof that I did put some sweat equity into the shed (had to make sure I got some credit, since the list of helpers is pretty long).
After these shots Pat took back over the trimming and I sat by the pool and read f
or a short while before the little ones awoke and came out to join us in the pool.We had a great weekend, but I am going up to take a much needed shower and get into bed. Check back this week for more.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment