Thursday, July 17, 2008

Up and coming basketball star

You have to see it to believe it, but it's something every day with this boy.
He loves all types of balls and is finally starting to distinguish the difference is some of them. A bee ball is a basketball goal/hoop or ball now.

Here he is last Thursday STANDING yes....you can see it STANDING on his bike (the seat is only big enough for his two little feet) to make some shots. Working on some balance here!



Earlier in the day he was behind me and I heard the bike and the ball, but when I would turn around he would already be down and off the bike to get the ball for another shot, so I keep missing it (I thought surely that is NOT what he was doing). But, later in the day he did it a few more times (this was the closest to the basket the bike ever was) and I was able to catch him in action on film.

Guess he was tired of tossing it up and wanted a lift (not ready to work on his jump shot just yet).

Next we will have to catch him throwing a baseball........

No comments: