Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunday, the 13th - UPDATED!

I got home from a baby shower at 4:30 pm. They had just gotten up from a nap and Daddy went outside to finish up some work (more on that soon).

Sean pulled out a kitchen chair and helped himself to the cheerios.






Which Hadley ended up with quickly, so he moved on to the Banana puffs. They think they are just so big and such hot stuff they can do anything these days.
And this hot Sunday afternoon was one thing after another. I hope I can remember them all to tell you.



Once I drug them away from the kitchen they climbed in the toy box. Sean was beating Hadley on top of the head with the rattle he has up to his mouth. As you can see by her face - she did NOT like it.

He crawled out of the toy box (one of the times I saw anyway) by going over the arm of the love seat.
I found him in the bathroom splashing around a piece of toilet paper.

As you can see I found him on top of the kitchen table sorting thru the napkins.

While I was on the phone I went in search of the quiet one and found him with another phone trying to get on and talk with me.


The other night he climbed out of the bathtub by himself.
I know there was probably one or two more things.....I just can't remember them all unless I write them down.


It's always exciting around here. Check back because there is still so much MORE to tell you about. I may post again during afternoon naps. Right now I have to go pick them up at Candace's (love this new coop babysitting deal) and deliver some food and clothes to another newborn across the street!

ADDED Wednesday, the 16th:
What I forgot to say is that this was all between 4:30 pm and 7:3o pm along with dinner, baths, teeth brushing and anything else I could find to occupy them to keep them from getting into MORE!!!

1 comment:

gramypop said...

It makes me tired to see how busy they are and how busy mommy is!! They are so precious and cute, helping mommy with the napkins, getting their own food, and even hitting sister on the head. Enjoy these precious days, they are only young once!!
Love you all,
Grammy and Pop