Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Outdoor Additions Part 5 Sunday, July 20th

Are you tired of all the shed pictures yet? I am!!

Obviously - I am not a professional photographer nor do I claim to aspire to be one.
I took this one without any thought to the light and it looks like King Kong is on our roof!

Then I went to the other side of the shed and he sat down and posed for me. Also, a much better shot to see that they finished getting the shingles on before dark on Sunday while Jen and I gave six kids baths and got them in bed (note: I did not say to sleep - just in bed).


Pat cut off the overhang pieces on Monday and/or Tuesday (I can't keep track any more). We are both ready for it to be done - he is out there now doing who knows what?

Trim to be hung, paint to be put on and a door to be made and put up and then we might be able to say it's completed.....maybe by September?
Unless you are coming to visit and help us!

No comments: