Thursday, July 31, 2008

Never a dull moment

I probably have some pictures to post - okay, so I know I do. I have been meaning to finish up posting about the visit from J&J, G&S&I and Soph and then a post about Regan, Mark, Carly and Beth being here last Thursday and Friday even though I don't think I took a single picture.

This week has been busy getting ready for Monte Carlo Night at church - as you may recall I am the treasurer for the event. The big night is Saturday night. We have had a meeting every Monday for the last month along picking up mail, making deposits and other errands. Not to mention washing a lot of sheets! ;)

Then the 18 month check up, play dates (at our house today) and we discovered today that Hadley has Roseola. She had a fever some over the weekend and on Monday, but then yesterday and today has been broken out with a rash and VERY irritable. I thought it was teething, then shot related, but the rash made me call the doctor to ask and based on my description this is what the nurse guessed it to be over the phone.


I haven't felt the greatest today, so wonder if maybe I have a touch of the same virus that is bringing Hadley down. Thank goodness both the boys are okay so far......

Tomorrow Grandma Kristen and Papa Dave are flying in for a long weekend. They were planning to come visit some time this summer and they offered to come the weekend of MCN to help out with the kids. It will be a huge help to not have to get babysitters and be able to do everything I want/can do to help out with the event. So, I will be at the church a lot the next couple days and they will get lots of time together! Event night alone Pat and I will be there from 5pm Mass until about 3am (after going to breakfast with the rest of the team/committee).

So, you probably won't hear much from me in the next several days....maybe next Wednesday? But, I will try to catch up after that!
thanks

No comments: