Sunday, July 13, 2008

Liberty by the Lake - 5K

We made it out to participate in Liberty by the Lake again this year. It's an annual tradition. Pat ran the 5k with various others and the I had the babies in the wagon and Jordan in an umbrella stroller for the one mile.
Here is the start of the 5K (no one we know is in the picture to my knowledge).






Here is Mark (Ben & Kate's Daddy) starting out.












Pat and Richard were too busy synchronizing the start of their watches to get their times that they did not see us. To the right of Richard (yellow hat) is his daughter Synclair. Behind Pat is James, his boss Shelby's son.








I think the white hat and t-shirt is Shelby.












The battery in our camera died (guess I should have checked it before I left the house). So, I had to borrow a few shots from Karen.
Here is Mark coming thru the finish line. See Pat to the right telling him "don't worry about pictures - RUN!"

Thanks goodness Dylan was participating in the one mile with us, because we needed an extra set of hands to push Jordan in the umbrella stroller. Us three twin mommies had our hands full and he was a big help as always!

No comments: