Last Saturday morning Sean got to stand on a chair to "help" Daddy make pancakes. Some neighbors who go to Costco gave us the can of spray pancake batter. It's actually very good. We finished it off this morning!
So, this morning while eating pancakes Daddy got out forks and see how good they would do with them.Here is little Ms. H taking a bite with her fork.
She did very well.

Look Mommy I got a fork!! Not sure what to do with it, but I know it's something fun!
Okay, so I suppose I will take a bite of pancake with it! But, little Mr. S pretty much played and chewed on his fork.

We woke up this morning to find he had a bloody nose in middle of the night. So, needless to say his sheets, etc. needed changed and washed. Not sure when or why it happened he has been fine so far today.
Happy Mother's Day to all tomorrow.
1 comment:
Yummy Pancakes!!! I have never heard of pancakes like that before but I'll be looking for them next time I'm at Costco!! :) Happy Mother's Day to one of the most awesome mother's I know!! Love you, Jen
Post a Comment