Sunday, May 4, 2008

April 24th & 25th

Between us there were a couple things between the fridge and the counter, so I got out the broom to get them out last Thursday, the 24th.


Sean then decided to take over and sweep the entire floor for us! Which is great seeing that he and is sister make most of the messes that are causing the ants to invade us inside!








Kate and Ben went with us last Friday, the 25th to get their pictures taken in the Blue Bonnets as well. I snapped a few shots of them, so thought I'd share. They are getting so big! Sitting up, rolling around, rocking on all fours.....my how time flies. They are 8 months old.





Here is beautiful Kate looking up at me.















Serious Mr. Ben - at least I don't make him cry anymore and sometimes I can even get him to crack a smile for me!

No comments: