Where do I start. This little guy can melt your heart in a second and be driving you crazy the next!He likes to look out the windows and front door to see what he might be missing "out". He loves the outdoors and does not like for someone to go out without him!
When we go to get in the van he loves to head out of the garage and down the driveway to see how far I will let him get before he has to get into the car to go bye bye.
He is a big pointer and very curious. He points at food and let's me know what he wants to eat now. He brings me the Brown Bear, Brown Bear book and says Brown Bear. Daddy thinks I am crazy, but it's the only book he has consistently brought to me while saying what sounds like Brown Bear. He also says out and down - I know there are more all have happened this week and I can't keep up.
Here he is in Daddy's hat. He also loves to wear his Jayhawk hat (how bout those Hawks going to the big dance in SAO?)He is very much our monkey see monkey do. You may remember the picture from a few weeks back of our climber Hadley on top of the square toy - well yesterday he saw her do it and was trying to do it as well.
They are definitely two different individuals - each with their own wonderful personality.
Boy can they keep me busy! We sure do miss Grammy and Pop this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment