Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Morning at the Dallas Zoo


We went to the Dallas Zoo today for Stroller Buddies, which is a guided tour thru a portion of the Zoo. Here are Sean and Hadley pointing and saying "There it is - Do you see it?" While the rest of the group listens to our guide, Angela.








This is a bird of some sort - guess I wasn't listening either or maybe I would have found out to be able to tell you. I just thought it was unusual and pretty.
















Check the big turtles eating a healthy meal!












After the tour we got to go into this room and play. I am not sure if Sean was being given this toy or if she was taking it back from him after he took it from her?










Look they even played with each other for a little bit.



















Hadley playing house with another little girl her age. Such a big girl standing up.










Mommy I am tired and ready to go home.....I've seen enough animals for one day!

No comments: