We spent Monday at the Dallas Arboretum with our Play date friends.Here they are in line waiting to get inside. Hanging out in the stroller with the picnic bag.
Isn't Hadley styling in her sunglasses! We had the
best weather. It was beautiful!!!
Sean kept his on for about two seconds. As you can see he is grabbing for them as I snap (this is the second try to get a picture).
We picked to go this Monday, because is was the last day to get a picture with a live bunny. I had planned to snap more with my camera, but Hadley didn't seem to care for the photographer and he kept telling me to stay close to her. So, this is all I got. I hope the one I paid him for is better. Neither seemed to mind the bunny - just the man! lol
Here we are tip toeing thru the tulips after we had a picnic lunch on blankets under a big tree. There were eight moms and nine babies. Two families were unable to join us today.
A shot with Mom! Getting both to look at the same time these days is almost impossible.
But, getting seven to look at once - is IMPOSSIBLE! LOLBack row: Isabella, Troy and Sean.
Front row: Shawn, Caitlyn, Hadley and Zella
We know them all from the gym except Caitlyn who is a neighbor & Shawn too of course.
Zella's parents are born in raised in Kansas also! But, they are not KU fans..........
Hadley not too sure about hanging out in the dirt next to the flowers.
Sean trying to ride on Hadley's back (a common thing at home).
Yummy Mommy I found some mulch to munch!
Most of the gang. Two mom's and babes left right during or after lunch. They got there earlier than the rest of us and I think had a sunburn issue brewing.Isabella and Stacy had wandered off checking out other stuff, so we missed them in this shot.
From left: Hadley, Erynn, Sean, Shelli w/Zella, Candace w/Caitlyn, Alma w/Troy and Sally w/Shawn.
Checking out the petting zoo. Not too sure what to think yet.
Okay, now I think I will get away!! Not sure about these goats and sheep getting this close!
Hadley definitely backing away from that goat wanting to say hello. They never cried or fussed and stayed there to watch for quite sometime. But, when we tried to pet or they animals would come closer they would back away.All in all it was a very AWESOME day. They loved being in the wagon and were VERY good babies! Sean was asleep before we got out of the parking lot. Hadley was asleep before we got on the highway (less than four miles).
Needless to say - they were in bed earlier and missed the Jayhawk game, but Mommy told them all about it at breakfast this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment