Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleeping Habits?!

Helping Daddy eat his breakfast before work last Wednesday.
Sean gets a bite.....

Now Hadley gets a bite.










I went to get her up from her morning nap and found she had tossed everything out of her bed.
















Just a cute close up shot of our big girl standing in her crib.










I was trying to get a smiling shot and she decided to play peek a boo!














So, of course if you take shots of one - you have to get some of the other! So, here is Mr. Sean standing in his crib.


And a cute close up of him with his beloved pacifier.



Now this is her afternoon nap - still sleeping, but she again tossed everything on the floor before going to sleep.












Sweet sleeping baby girl - check out that foot up under her.

And the sweet sleeping baby boy (who I awoke when I took the shot) ! OOPS!



I'm not doing anything Mom......just trying to turn the answering machine off or on.











Check back for Easter egg hunt pictures!


No comments: