I gave them pretzels at supper one evening and loved Hadley's face when she finished hers - just too cute! This was Friday a week ago (the 29th).
Here we are watching KU basketball together. As you can maybe tell by Hadley's bright red nose and lack of interest she was not feeling so hot. So, we stayed home this Saturday night to watch the game instead of going down to the neighbors.
I got out a bouncy seat and a boppy pillow for the play date, so Karen's twins, Ben and Kate could use them. I did not get them put away immediately, so look who was playing on the bouncy seat Sunday (the 2nd) morning?!




It's hard to tell who is the follower and who is the leader these days?!
And as always Hadley is missing a sock.
If you live in our neighborhood and find any in the street - they probably belong to us!
I may have posted this before, but Hadley has been found many many times hanging out in the storage bin from the bottom of the toy box.
The hand on it in this picture belongs to Sean! Guess he was going to take her for a ride!
We have called her mouth her third hand for some time now!
Not sure if you can see it or what it is called, but she has a freckle/birth mark/dot on her right foot. She has beautiful feet (and I am not biased)! ;)Directly behind them in the picture is Jordan and her Daddy, Aaron who joined them for the first time this week. Shawn and her Daddy, Mike didn't make it because Shawn's parents are on a cruise this week and she is hanging out with Grandma Marilyn who flew in from KC!
I can't keep up, so check back soon!
1 comment:
Hadley's Great Grandma Nadine always said about Aunt Beth..."If feet were beautiful, she'd have beautiful feet." Hadley must have gotten Beth's feet and you must like feet better than Grandma did. :)
And using her mouth to hold/do things comes from her Grandma Kristen.
Regan
Post a Comment