Monday, February 4, 2008

One Year Check up

Friday afternoon when I came downstairs with Hadley after her nap - Sean did not want to get out of the way at the bottom of the stairs, so we could come thru the gate. I stepped over him and he darted under me and headed up the stairs! I had a chance to snap this and get to the top before he tumbled. So, he came back down safely.
Dad & Ona were here for the weekend. They stopped on their way back to MO from South Texas. On Friday night we were watching these two play and they began to wrestle.
You can make your own judgements on who started it, but I'll give you a hint she is always on top and thank goodness he is laughing and not crying! ;)
We went to a SuperBowl party here in the neighborhood last night. There were lots and lots of kids there.
This morning we had our one year doctor appointment. They are sleeping soundly right now due to not much of a morning nap, still tired from yesterday and a little help from Tylenol due to getting more shots.
Sean is now 18 lbs. 3 oz.(below average), 28.5 inches long (11%) and his head is 18 inches (30%).
Hadley is now 17 lbs. 6 oz. (also below average), 28 inches long and I am not sure what her head was or her percentages as I did not get a sheet on her from some reason.
All is well - they said we did good on getting rid of the bottle and otherwise we just discussed swimming and sunscreen, etc.
It was beautiful outside yesterday, so we all had lunch outside. Sean wanted out of his highchair, so Papa took him out and went inside to set him down to play. He went right back to Papa and wanted picked up, because he wanted to be outside. This is where Pat found them. They (Daddy & Papa) also hung the swing we bought them for their birthday. However, we did not take pictures yet. It's very nice, but a little windy today also. Maybe we will go out and swing after their naps and I will take some then.
We were able to go out in the wagon a few times this weekend also. Not sure how long this warm weather will be around, so we are trying to take advantage of it while we can. I have the front door and a few windows open now, but we have to take in all the construction sounds as they are building the last six houses on our block now.
Also, Pat and I both have new e-mail addresses. Our Earthlink accounts will be gone by Wednesday. thanks!

2 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Hee hee...Hadley's face is priceless!! :) ~J

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat,Erynn,Sean and Hadley

Your little ones can sure bring a smile on our faces. What beauties, thanks for sharing them with us.
We truly love visiting their blog.

Loved the thank you note they sent us,and do hope we can meet face to face this year.

Love you all
U Jim and A Joanie