Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just some more pictures to share...........

I think it was Friday, the 4th I discovered we have new teeth coming in. The best time to see them or get a glimpse of them is while the child is in the high chair. Sean must have asked for his two front teeth for Christmas!
We usually get pretty silly after eating lunch playing and laughing. I was surprised to see the teeth! These were taken last Monday, the 7th.
Hadley wasn't as up to letting Mommy stick her finger in to snap a shot of her one left front tooth, but here is a close up of our little princess.
Last Monday evening we were eating dinner in the living room and all of the sudden this little head popped up to see what we where doing.

Thought it was too funny not to capture!

She has been crawling thru the table for some time. Pat said today/Saturday while they were playing they would follow each other under/thru the table and around it.

No comments: