On Saturday, Mom, Dave, Gentry and I decided to bundle up and head out into the snow with Sean and Hadley.We went out on their back deck. Sean did not like it so much. All he did was cry and crawl towards me to pick him up - even when we showed him he could eat it!
Hadley just sat and stared at it wondering what the heck is this?!
Papa built them snowmen.
Hadley was perfectly fine and content working diligently to get her mitten off when Aunt Gentry decided to lay her in the snow to make her first snow angel. She did not care for that at all as you can see!
But, her baby angel isn't half bad!
So, not to be out done I thought Sean should make one too! He could not roll away fast enough when I put him down.
Angel not so pretty - but, he can say he made one his first time in the snow - December 2007.I believe that is it for our trip. I know I have two more things to post from 2007 and gee we are one week into 2008 already, but right now I am going to enjoy some quiet time with my wonderful husband as both little ones are sleeping!
Thanks for checking in on us. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Season. God Bless.
1 comment:
We think that both Sean and Hadley made beautiful snow angels!!! They are so cute all bundled up and playing in the snow.
Love,
Grammy and Pop
Post a Comment