Monday, December 10, 2007

Never a dull moment

Seems we have something to blog about all the time - I just don't have time to sit down and tell you everything, but I am going to try to update you on some now (quick while they are both asleep!!!).

Here is big Sean standing at the front door last Sunday (2nd). I still think he might be walking by Christmas or at least have taken his first steps. I have seen him standing with out holding on a time or two recently.
Hadley is pulling and pulling and pulling up to everything, but just can't figure out how to get off those knees on to her feet/legs. We find her with her left leg outstretched, but not up under her where she can put weight on her foot yet. She has quite the upper body strength. She has a firm grip and will not let go unless she wants to.
Here she is pulling up to eat the straps on the swing - she loves straps!
Unfortunately, she has spent a lot of time sleeping in the swing lately. She fights and fights sleep. This time she played so long she dropped her pacifier (green back left), pulled both socks off (one purple is right under the swing, the other is closer to the table) and her kitty before finally giving in. This was last Monday.
I have been working on putting her brother down and letting him cry himself to sleep. He has always been the one who needed more sleep and went down good. But, lately he would go out fast like usual in your arms, but as soon as you laid him down - he was back up. So, First day - cried 15 mins all three times. Second day - less than 10 only once. Third day - less than five minutes!

Saturday we moved their cribs & dressers out of the 4th bedroom and each into their own new bedroom. I would post pictures, but our house looks like a tornado hit it as each room still has all the other furniture that was in those rooms. Hadley's is my Christmas present staging room and someone might see what they are getting for Christmas from us if I took pictures before I get to wrapping!
Well - someone is up. Better go check on them. Come back soon as there is so much more to tell you!

No comments: