
Here is our family Christmas picture we used for our card this year. We ordered 150 and still not get to send them to everyone we would have liked to!
My how this year has flown by. This time last year I was in the hospital on bed rest praying I was not going to have Christmas babies! To remind you I was admitted on 12/15 for two weeks. So, we spent our Christmas holiday in the hospital and then got to be home for New Year's.
We spent today at home working on getting things together for our visit with my side of the family for the next several days. The kids have been pretty good and I have accomplished quite a bit, but I am looking forward to Daddy coming home soon to help out!
We got all the presents wrapped last night. Pat helped me out which was great, cause I was up until midnight as it was.
This is going to be shorter than I had hoped, but I have one monkey on each side of me wanting to help me with this and when they aren't they are getting into something else - like those wrapped presents in the bag behind me waiting to go to the car!

I have been meaning to post for weeks now how much they love the Hallmark dancing penguins! I got this last year from one of the vendors from work. We had it in the hospital room with us and it was a hit then. But, this year - any time I want Sean and/or Hadley's attention I just have to press the button. So, I bought this year's version for them also. It's not as loud and as cool, so it's not their favorite, but they do like it.
We are heading out tomorrow. We have already taken almost 200 pictures this month, so I cleared the card today. Will be taking many many more over the next few weeks, but won't be able to post pictures until next year. The kids and I are not coming home until the first. Daddy will be in and out for work, etc.
There are at least two more posts I'd like to get in, but may not before we leave. A few other small updates -
Hadley's eyes must be getting stronger. She no longer looks at you with her head cocked or tilted down. Her eyes do not move much at all. The only time you can see traces are when she is tired. Hope this means she will grow out of this and no glasses, surgery, etc.! She has been pulling up better and better since we began going to the gym. She won't be walking until after their 1st birthday unless she surprises before then.
Sean's head has gone down. So, he probably won't be deformed for life! However, as I was typing about Hadley - he fell and hit it not as hard as many other times and not much crying, but none the less. He will also have many new opportunities to hit in the next few weeks! But, for today and the last few weeks it has been fine. He has also gotten steady on his feet and standing. I still think he may take steps by Christmas - if not, then maybe New Year's. He spends lots of time bear crawling (on his feet legs straight and his hands).
Okay, gotta run and feed them dinner before they tear this room apart! If I don't post again tonight - Have a very Merry Christmas. Safe travels to any travelers. Looking forward to seeing many of you and very sorry we can't be with all our family for this wonderful holiday.
May God Bless you all.
The Keenen's
No comments:
Post a Comment