The Dave Keenen Family (missing his oldest, Rachel and her son, Andrew)
The Barb & Ed Copenhaver Family
Peg and Nathan Corp
The Pat Keenen Family

The Dick and Rose Family
Grammy and Pop with their grandchildren
Just the wild grandchildren. Not bad for 18 of us and at least four cameras!As for our trip home - it was uneventful. Thank goodness for Benadryl! lol
Both had started runny noses, so help assure they slept - we knocked 'em out. I had Hadley and Daddy had Sean on the trip back. Sean slept the whole way again. Hadley slept for about 30-45 mins then was up for an hour. The first 30 mins - I thought oh my this is going to be a long flight, but then she chilled for about 30 mins before going back to slept for over an hour until just before landing.
We got home about 8pm to a house with NO HEAT! It was 36 outside and 62 inside. Luckily, by the time we figured out it wasn't working, that Pat couldn't resolve it (pilot light was out) and called - the guy showed up in about 30 minutes and fixed it in another 20 or so. He was in the neighbor hood. Turns out that last time they were out the guy didn't put something back together properly. The babies and I sat in the recliner with about four blankets on us and watched the KU vs. MU football game (well I watched and they slept).
This should wrap up our Thanksgiving and our trip. Now I can post more about our week this week (now that it is over). I am up at midnight because Hadley was coughing and keeping me up - moments after I went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment