Thursday, November 29, 2007

What won't they eat?!

We have such good eaters - they ate everything we gave them to try at Grammy and Pop's. At Thanksgiving dinner we had 24 people. Hadley sat on my lap and Sean sat in a walker next to Daddy and they both ate with us. I would give Hadley a bite and then take a bite. We were beginning to wonder if she has a hollow leg!
She had: turkey (white & dark), ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, rolls, marshmallows, cranberries, cherry pie, pumpkin pie......the only things I did not give her were corn, broccoli (didn't have enough hands to cut up small), grapes, pineapples and coleslaw.



After eating Hadley went fast asleep on her Aunt Barb/Godmother.
And Sean went to sleep (even though he appears to be awake in this picture) on his Great Uncle Norb, Grammy Rose's brother.
A Keenen family tradition is to have turkey gravy (cut up leftover turkey in leftover brown gravy) on waffles. I had it for the first time seven years ago and I look forward to it every year now! Don't knock it till you try it! Sean and Hadley loved it too!!

Throughout our stay they both also ate - pork, hot dogs, jello (Hadley ate a whole individual serving by herself) and probably several other things I can not remember right now! I know it won't last forever - they will have their stages and issues - but, for now we are ssooooo thrilled to have such wonderful eaters! Still have more to post - especially family pictures taken after Thanksgiving dinner and what a day Hadley had yesterday - so, keep checking back. For now - I must go make sure they are being nice to each other and it is time for naps!

No comments: