Monday, November 26, 2007

First Haircuts - Wednesday, Nov. 21st

It was time for Sean to get his scraggly hair cut. So, we asked Aunt Peggy - Pat's sister if she would do the honors. So, Wednesday afternoon after she arrived we got out the scissors. We started with Sean. He was in the high chair at first. He did not care to have his hands covered, so the cape only lasted a few seconds.

I took him out and held him, so she could get to the back and finish the sides. Overall, he did really well but was a little squirmy. As you can see I we held his face a time or two. He looks soo much better - like a little man now. Can't get over the difference. Our neighbor Jessica noticed today when she came over.

Then it was the little princess' turn. Hers did not need it much at all. So, I suppose it was more ceremonial than anything. I just held her on the table and it did not take long. Can't really notice it on her as much, but we did get some locks for the baby book.


On Saturday, JP got his turn. He is Pat's brother, Dave's son. He turn a year old in October. Pat took some pictures of his cut, so I have included them as well.

Sean and Hadley had a great time playing with JP and his big sister Abbie, who is three.

1 comment:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Awww such a big boy!!! I LOVE little man cuts!! Can't wait until Christmas I'm missing you ALL like crazy!! Lots of Love, Jen