Sunday, October 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Thursday we made it to Lamar and toured the court house by 11 am. We then took Nanny Ona with us and met Papa Rusty at Dairy Queen (he was finishing his mowing job) for lunch. Then we enjoyed an afternoon at Papa & Nanny's eating bananas, cheerios, ice cream, apple pie - oh, and baby food and formula too! Uncle Roger and Aunt Lois came over and joined us for dinner. Both little ones had a runny nose and Hadley had begun to cough. It was a long night for all of us, so at 6 am Nanny let Papa know she thought he should drive us home! So, he did! YEAH! The ride was fine - I am sure because I was able to be in the back any time I wanted and because Papa was driving! We left at 9 am and were home at 4 pm with only two stops!

Daddy got home about 30 minutes after we did in time to stay home with the babies while I took Dad to the airport to fly back to Tulsa. THANKS AGAIN DAD (and Ona)! We are all glad to be home safe and sound. Hadley waited until we got home to say DA DA! She said it yesterday and her Daddy was the first person to hear it! She also has her first tooth coming thru on the bottom. She has been a little cranky, but it is hard to tell if it is teething or her cold! Daddy can't believe how much Sean is getting around and pulling up.

They are both doing much better today, but gave Pat a few fits yesterday when they were all home alone while I was at my retreat. Today we went to Babies R Us for a gate to block Sean in the Family room and to Wal-Mart for formula and groceries. All are in bed, but me and I am heading there now! We went to bed at 8pm last night, but didn't make it all to sleep until almost 10pm!

Tomorrow is our 9 month check up! I will post afterward the results! I will also try to upload the pics from our trip and get them posted. Thanks for checking in with us!

No comments: